Experienced Representation in Central Iowa
At the Hubbard Law Firm, P.C., in Urbandale, Iowa, our years of experience handling real estate transactions allow us to provide guidance in most residential and commercial real estate matters. We strive to protect your interests and make sure you have all the necessary information to make good decisions.
The other types of real estate services that we offer include:
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) transactions: We represent sellers in transactions when they have decided to sell their home themselves. Our services include an initial consultation, preparation of the purchase agreement and a review of closing documents.
- Seller representation: We provide help with the preparation of purchase agreements, keeping earnest money in trust accounts, reviewing title opinions of mortgage companies and keeping in touch with loan officers to ensure that the loan process is progressing. We also review selling statements and provide closing documents.
- Buyer representation: We help prepare the offer to buy, examine the abstract of the title, render a title opinion and coordinate the closing with the lender.
- Commercial representation: We help real estate developers who are involved with planning commercial projects and developments. We facilitate financing for clients and provide commercial closing services.
- Real estate investor representation: We facilitate and obtain financial information for real estate investors, and prepare purchase agreements and closing documents.
- Title opinions: We review the chain of title, look for easements, agreements or other filed documents of record, and note any clouds on the chain of title, including judgments, divorces mortgages or other filed instruments.
Knowledgeable For Sale By Owner Contract Attorney
There are a number of FSBO self-help websites on the Internet that list steps and tips for making the sale. But putting the finishing touches on the transaction is not as easy as it looks.
The attorneys at Hubbard Law Firm, P.C., can help prepare, review and process all the paperwork required for a FSBO transaction. We also work one-on-one with our clients to make sure all the necessary paperwork is filled out correctly.
Failure to hire an attorney to help with FSBO transactions might result in a loss of valuable time and has the potential to be frustrating for both the buyer and seller.